Washington 10 Storage Complex
91 Bcf capacity | Metro Detroit, MI
Storage well pad
Maintenance engine oil storage
Insulated piping inspection
- Washington 10 Storage Complex
- Services and Capabilities
The Washington 10 Storage Complex, located north of Detroit, Michigan, is strategically located between the major gas trading hubs of Chicago and Dawn, providing easy access to markets in the Midwest, Northeast and eastern Canada. Connected to the Vector and DTE Energy pipelines, it offers 91 Bcf of high deliverability storage capacity and unmatched access to markets. These assets serve a large portfolio of contracts that renew on a regular basis.
- Connected directly to the Vector and DTE Gas Company pipelines.
- Access to NEXUS and Rover via Vector pipeline.
- Serves more than 40 large customers, including electric and gas utilities and power plants.